HTC introduces a new system for the European market (EMAL) which simplifies pores and cracks filling during the HTC Superfloor™ process.
HTC Grout+ is a complement to the HTC Grouting and optimized for small-scale projects where time is of the essence, and/or specific areas with larger pin-holes to fix. Thanks to the dry processing method we avoid slurry and the need of splash protection and also sequential cleaning of the grinders and tools afterwards.
- Larger void filling capabilities and a shorter drying time (1–2 hours) compared to HTC Gouting.
- Adhesion is optimized to meet daily wear and tear.
- Forms a strong fixing which is flexible enough to withstand vibrations from sequential grinding and everyday use afterwards.
- Applied together with grinding dust to better match the color tone of the original floor.
- Suitable for green buildings certification (DGnB, LEED, BNB, etc.)
- Classified as not hazardous according to regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 [CLP].
See application method in the product sheet below!